Friday, September 19, 2008

Yikes!

We're apparently not very good at keeping up with our blog! At least we're keeping up with the actual wedding planning. We've found our cake and planned out the center pieces for the tables. I found a dress I love, but being me, I wanted to make it my own so I'm having things added and taken away. I'm not really sure what it will look like when the seamstress is done, so it's possible I'll be doing a last minute, mad-dash shopping trip!

We've found our location for the rehearsal dinner - now we need to choose which wines we'll serve, so we'll be having a fun night of wine tasting with some of our friends soon. I'm not sure which is better - wine tasting or cake tasting?

I've gotten hooked on Bridezilla and Wedding SOS - not exactly quality tv, but I can't seem to stop myself. Maybe I'll actually learn something from it:)

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Keeping up with the blog in the chaos of life can be challenging, but between the two, best that you have the wedding plans moving along. As for watching that garbage television, you are ensuring that such drivel continues to flood the airwaves. Shame on you!